Australian Associated Press (AAP) is Australia's national press agency and has been providing news and information to the Australian media since 1935. AAP's racing division; AAP megaform supplies essential information to owners, punters, trainers, jockeys,breeders, bloodstock companies, bookmakers and racing industry participants.
AAP has a rich tradition in supplying racing content to media and almost all of Australia's main media including 800 newspapers, 50 dailies, five free-to-air television network, two pay TV networks and 550 radio stations use AAP data and rely upon us for accuracy and timeliness.
AAP employs a large team of experienced racing specialists who operate 7 days a week. We live and breathe racing and pride ourselves on providing the most comprehensive racing service available.
The AAP megaform website offers:
- Fields for all Australian, New Zealand and Hong Kong gallops meetings
- Australia’s best online interactive form with ratings, speedmaps and live odds available through its subscriber service Form Analyser
- Free data including jockey/trainer premierships, group race records, race results, strike rates, scratchings and conditions, tipping contests and runners and winners by sire
- Email blackbook service
- Daily racing news and images
- Mobile website with fields, live odds, form, results and racing news
- Racing and sports e-newsletter
- Subscription form, pedigree and historical data search packages
In addition to our website services, we supply the industry with commercial data. Many of the major racing websites in Australia depend upon us for the timely delivery of fields, form, jockey colours, race comment, results and more. When it comes to racing AAP megaform are the acknowledged experts.
Click here to contact us about our racing products or enquire about a commercial quote.